Myo hand above elbow two degree freedom
|Myo hand above elbow two degree freedom|
|Details:1. 3 or 5 fingers are available.2. actions of hand can be controlled by myoelectricity.
3.Wrist joint can passively rotate.
4. Waterproof,anti-EMI(mobile,phone, etc) and two dimensions function are optional.
5. suitable for long above elbow stump.
For prosthesis; For orthotic;
Main Export Markets:
Mid East; Africa; Western Europe; South America
.The products firstly in a shockproof bag, then put into a small carton, then put into a normal dimension carton, Packing is suitable for the sea and air ship.
.Export carton weight: 20-25kgs.
.Export carton Dimension:
.Tianjin, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou.
Payment and Delivery
.Payment Method:T/T , Western Union , L/C
.Delivery Time: within 3-5 days after receiving the payment.
Attention in the use of myoelectric controlled prosthesis
1. Before wearing prosthetic,first check the electrode surface whether there is oil or not, stump surface with a wet towel wet can make the electrode and the skin contact is good.
2 .The battery switch is in the closed position, wearing a prosthesis, muscles in a relaxed state, repeated several times, such as extension and flexion, let the electrode and the surface of the muscle full contact, and then open the battery switch operation of the.
3. If the prosthesis does not act, or maintain a certain state for a long time, the battery power should be switced off.
4. The battery switch should be turned off before the prosthesis is removed.
5. If the prosthesis is abnormal or malfunction, the battery power should be turned off.
6. The lithium battery must be charged with a lithium battery charger with the special. Specific use methods see prosthetic charger instructions.
7. Prosthesis should not take more than 1 kilograms of goods.
8. The parts of prosthesis should avoid corrosion of water and sweat, avoid intense collision.
9. Prosthesis is prohibited from separating by oneself.
10. If the skin allergy phenomenon is found, the electrode should be replaced in tmeand if the corrsion of electrode plate, the suitable electrode should be changed,
11. Silicone gloves should avoid touching sharp objects
Common faults and treatment methods of myoelectric controlled prosthesis
1. Open the power, the prosthesis is no response, this is the power supply is not connected, check whether the battery has electricity
2. Turn on the power, prosthesis movements to the limit poson f opening or closing,the electrode and the skin is bad or too sensitive, check whether the surface of the skin is too dry, or can be adjustable magnification smaller.
3. The prosthesis can only be stretched (or flex), which is cased by an opening of an electrodecheck the connecting line of the electrode, or replacing the electrode
1. Product is executed “3 guarantees”, guarantee period is two years (battery, silicone glove except).
2. For the product beyond warranty period, the factory is responsible for maintenance, as appropriate, to collect maintenance costs
3. Due to improper use of man-made damage, the factory is responsible for maintenance, maintenance fees charged
4. if the damage beyond the warranty period of the prosthesis the company gives the maintenance, only collect sevice and cost fee.