Artificial Orthotic Prosthetic Easy Pull Sleeve
The prosthetic Easy Sleeve is made of imported special materials, which shows that it is extremely smooth, greatly reducing the pain
caused by friction between the skin and the receiving cavity when the thigh amputee wears the prosthesis, and completely solving
the problem of using the modern artificial limb receiving cavity.
How to wear thigh prosthesis
1. Put the prosthetic easy pull sleeve (special cover for prosthesis) on the residual limb. Note that the easy pull sleeve should be
flat, without wrinkles, its upper edge should cover the root of the thigh, and its back should be covered with ischial tuberosity.
2. Remove the negative pressure valve on the receiving cavity.
3. Put the distal end of theeasy pull sleeve banner into the receiving
4. Pass the far end of the roll-up banner out of the hole of the valve hole. 5. Insert the residual limb into the
6. Stand up, straighten the prosthesis, press the prosthesis with one hand to prevent the joint from bending,
and pull out the easy pull sleeve with the other hand. Pay attention to the skin feel when pulling the easy pull sleeve banner out. In addition, if
the knee joint of the healthy leg can do some flexion and extension when pulling the easy pull sleeve, so that the residual limb can move
up and down in the receiving cavity (that is, the residual limb can move up and down), it is easier to pull the residual limb in
completely Receiving cavity.
7. After pulling out all the easy pull sleeve banners, adjust the tension of the residual limb skin around the
upper edge of the cavity, and then install the negative pressure valve.