Carbon Fiber Ankle Foot Orthosis
Foot support is suitable for patients with stroke sequelae.
The most common consequence of stroke sequelae is that the patient will have “triple bias”, speech disorder, swallowing disorder, cognitive disorder, disorder of daily activities, and disorder of urination and defecation.
Decreased behavioral ability is a movement disorder that patients with hemiplegia pay attention to. Because the lower extremity spasm of hemiplegic patients is mostly in the mode of extensor spasm, it is manifested as hip extension, adduction, internal rotation, knee hyperextension, ankle plantar flexion, varus, and foot Toe flexion deformity causes abnormal walking patterns such as foot drop, varus, knee and ankle joint instability, reduced stride length, slow pace, and asymmetric walking during walking.
When patients undergo rehabilitation training, orthotics are used, and the most common one is orthopedic foot rest.
This foot rest is made of carbon fiber material, which is very suitable for weak dorsi flexors, accompanied by mild/moderate spasticity; it can be used indoors and outdoors, suitable for knee joint control without damage or mild damage and mild ankle joints Unstable users.
|Carbon Fiber Ankle Drop Foot Orthosis|
|Size Range||S/M/L Right & Left|
|Suitable size range||S: 35-38 size (22-24 cm) M: 39-41 (24-26 cm) L: Above 42 (26-29 cm）|
1. Safer, can support and raise your feet during the swing period of walking, making your walking safer and reducing the risk of tripping on your toes;
2. Lightweight and inconspicuous, the footrest is light and small, invisible under the cover of clothing, very light.
3. Walking is more natural. When your heels fall on the ground, special materials will store energy and release it when you lift your feet. Therefore, whether you walk slowly or fast, and no matter how much load your feet bear, this product can help you Walking is more natural;
4. Use ordinary shoes, the carbon fiber foot rest can be matched with any shoes, you need to fix the position of the foot rest in the shoe first, and then gently put the foot in;
5. Free movement, carbon fiber foot rests make your movement very free. When you squat down or climb stairs, the orthosis will help your forefoot bear the natural load, which is suitable for use in various daily situations.
6. Durable and durable, its durability has passed many inspections and long-term functional inspections, it is trustworthy